My friend Tonya Farthing made this card a few months ago and I knew I would just have to make it! These colors to me are perfect for Daisies and summer. The card is pretty simple, even with the embossed Daisy petals.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background Matte: 2020-2022 In-Color DSP 4 1/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 3 3/4″h x 3 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Sentiment in the lower right corner in Balm Blue ink.
- Attach the Background Matte with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Stems on the Background with Mossy Meadow Ink and then Emboss with Subtles Embossing folder and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Heat Emboss 2 Large and 2 Small Daisy Petals on Vellum Cardstock and color the back of the center with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to layer the Flowers and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Pearls.
- That’s It! Who are you going to send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Tonya Farthing and Florence Bezanson.