Ooh so cute! I just love the versatility of the Delivering Cheer Photopolymer Stamp Set. Birthdays, thoughtful wishes, Christmas Cheer and all occasion cards. You name it, you can make it with this set. So cute!
8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” Card Base
Cardstock panel 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
3” x 3” label scrap
5” x 5” scrap top half of woman
5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Inside Layer:
Whimsy and Wonder Designer Series Paper
Polished Pink Layer 4” x 5 ¼”
3” x 6” (envelope) Scrap
4” x 4” (skirt) Scrap
2 ¾” x 4 ½” Cardstock layer
- Affix all stamps to acrylic blocks.
- Die-Cut label from Messages Die
- Stamp sentiment on label in Tuxedo Black Ink and set aside
- Align and stamp bottom half of woman on Basic White Cardstock panel.
- Stamp top half of woman on scrap of paper. Fussy cut.
- Stamp skirt on scrap of Designer Series paper and fussy cut.
- Use Blends and Color Lifter to color the images:
- Skin is done in skin tones (Ivory here)
- Shoes are done in Polished Pink dark
- Presents are done in varying colors and shades of Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Mint Macaron, Polished Pink, So Saffron
- Adhere the Polished Pink DSP to the card front.
- Adhere colored image to So Saffron Cardstock layer.
- Adhere this panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere skirt with glue
- Adhere top half of colored image with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensional
- Tie a bow and adhere in upper left corner with a Mini-Glue Dot.
- Stamp presents in the bottom right corner of inside layer.
- Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside layer
- Adhere decorated inside layer.
- Cut a piece of scrap Designer Series Paper to 3” x 6”. Adhere to back flap of envelope and follow around the edge of the envelope with snips to trim the paper into shape.
- Lovely! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit