I’m not sure what it is with me and blue vases! This is reminiscent of a kit we had a few years ago that I just loved! And you just can’t lose with blue and white- IMHO!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored and folded on the long-side at 4 ¼”
- 5 ¼” x 4”
- 3 ¾” x 2 ¼” (For die cutting the “Countryside Corners die”
- 2 ½” x 1 ¼” (For stamping & die cutting sprig)
Night of Navy
- 4 ⅛” x 5 ⅜”
- 5 ¼” x ½”
- 2 ⅛” x 3 ¼”
- 3” x 1 ½” (for die cutting sprig)
Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper ( Pink Polka Dots)
- 5 ¼” x 2 ¼” (Navy Blue floral)
- 2” x 1 ¼” (Navy Blue – for die cutting the pot)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using the 4th largest die in the Countryside Corners Dies, die cut the 3 ¾” x 2 ¼” Basic White cardstock.
- Using the Boho Blue Ink Pad, stamp the largest sprig onto the die cut Basic White layer.
- Emboss this piece using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.
- Attach this embossed, die cut piece to the 3 ¼” x 2 ⅛” Night of Navy panel. Trim around to make a narrow border.
- Die cut the smallest vase from the Earthen Textures Set of Dies. Trim about ¼” from the top of the vase, to shorten it just a bit.
- Wrap a short piece of White Twine around the vase towards the top edge. Tie a small bow with the white twine and attach to the vase using a mini glue dot.
- Using adhesive attach the vase to the lower edge of the embossed, die cut panel.
- Using Night of Navy Ink Pad, stamp the sprig onto 2 ½” x 1 ¼” Basic White cardstock and die cut using coordinating die from the Earthen Elegance Die set.
- Die cut the “pine looking” sprig from Night of Navy cardstock.
- Position this die cut pieces into the vase and adhere with adhesive.
- Adhere the Navy Blue Floral Designer Series Paper to the 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White. Attach the narrow Night of Navy strip along the top edge of the Designer Series Paper.
- Using Night of Navy Ink Pad, stamp the sentiment towards to right side of the card just above the Designer Series Paper.
- Attach the stamped and Embossed layered tag panel to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Night of Navy Enamel dots from the Ombre Matte Decorative Dots randomly towards the upper right of the card.
- Be sure to decorate the inside of your card and your envelope and your card is ready to use!