The pots in this Earthen Textures stamp set are so detailed and what perfect stamp set and die bundle to pair with the Exposed Brick embossing folder.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored and folded on the long-side at 4 ¼”
- 5 ¼” x 4”
- 2 ½” x 1 ½” for stamping and die cutting sprig
- 4 ⅛” x 5 ⅜”
Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper
- 2 ⅜” x ½” brown “shelf”
- 2 ¼” x 1 ¼” grey/blue ombre paper (for stamping and die cutting vase)
Distressed Gold Specialty Paper
- 3 ½” x 2 ½” for die cutting large leaf
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the 5 ¼” x 4” Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.
- Using the Pretty Peacock Ink Pad, Stamp the small vase onto the 2 ½” x 1 ¼” Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper. Die Cut with the coordinating die.
- Using the Copper Clay Ink Pad stamp the sprig onto the Very Vanilla 2 ½” x 1 ½” scrap. Die cut with the coordinating Die from the Earthen Texture Dies.
- Die cut the large frond (leaf) from the Distressed Gold piece of specialty paper. This die is designed for the leaves to be folded accordion style. I put just a small crease at each score line.
- Attach the 5 ⅜” x 4 ⅛” Pretty Peacock layer to the folded Vanilla card base.
- Attach Embossed Very Vanilla layer to the Pretty Peacock layer.
- Attach the “shelf” to the left side of the very vanilla layer about ¾” from the bottom.
- Adhere the vase to the card so it’s sitting on the shelf using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Using your adhesive, place the large gold leaf and the Copper Clay Sprig to the card coming out of the vase.
- Position 3 gold sequins from the package of Neutrals adhesive backed sequins randomly onto the card.
- Be sure to decorate the inside of your card and the envelope and it’s ready to for you to write a note to encourage a friend.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.