Whether you’re friend is fierce, fabulous and forty or fifty and fabulous, you’re sure to get a laugh with a z-fold sparkle card in grim colors. Black glitter paper and sparkling rhinestones steal the show on this card featuring the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set. With more than 30 sentiments for all occasions, this stamp set is a must have for every handmade cardmaker.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Merry Merlot 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ h with the front scored at 2 1/8″ and folded back.
Background (inside): Magic In This Night DSP 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Background (outside): Basic Black Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 2″ w
Sentiment Matte: Merry Merlot Cardstock with the 2″ h x 3″ w Stitched so Sweetly Die
Sentiment: Whisper White Cardstock with the Stitched so Sweetly Die
Trim: Black Glitter Paper die cut with the Painted Labels Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease. Then fold the front at the score mark and fold back.
- Attach the Inside Background to the inside of the card using Stampin’ Seal.
- Run the Outside Background through the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder and attach to the front flap with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Trim to the edge of the flap with Fine Tip Glue
- Attach the Sentiment Matte to the flap with Stampin’ Seal.
- Tie a knot around the Sentiment Matte with Mesh Ribbon
- Stamp the Sentiment with Merry Merlot Ink on the Sentiment Layer and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch two of the Perennial Flower Punches from Black Glitter paper, stack, offset and adhere together with a Mini Glue Dot. Add Rhinestones to the center of the flower and attach to the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Ta Da! Now who will you send this one to?