This Pretty peacock Paper is one of my favorite colors! I was so happy to see this pretty design in Pretty Peacock in the Magic In This Night paper pack. Oh so pretty! I used Itty Bitty Greetings and Butterfly Gala Stamp Sets to complete this #simplestamping card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Magic in This Night DSP 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Background Strip: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 1 1/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2 3/8″ Stitched Circle Die
Greenery: Vellum Cardstock with the Sprig Punch (2)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background Strip through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Attach the Background and the Background Strip using the Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Sentiment Layer using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Attach the Greenery to the Sentiment Layer with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach the Sentiment Layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Butterfly images and bodies on scrap Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with Pretty Peacock Ink and Coastal Cabana Ink using Sponge Daubers and punch with the Butterfly Punch.
- Attach the Butterflies with Mini Glue Dots.
- Decorate the Inside.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Pretty!! Who will you send it to?