Today I’m taking you on an adventure into the pages of the new Stampin’ Up! catalog. There are so many beautiful ideas in the catalog it seems a shame not to make and send them and CASE-ing (Copy and Share Everything) the catalog gets me to PaperCrafting faster. I’m all about that. This one brings us all the way back to page 168, where the Heart Punch Pack is found and this card uses both of these fun punches. I’m also on a mission this week to prove to myself that hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s. Enjoy!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Sahara Sand Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ w x 5 1/2″ h
Background: Flowers for Every Season DSP 3″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Scalloped Heart: Shaded Spruce Cardstock
Plain Heart: Whisper White Cardstock
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 1 1/4″ h x 1 1/2″ w
Arrow Layer: Flowers for Every Season DSP 3/4″ h x 3 1/2″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Background to the Card Base.
- Punch the Scalloped Heart from the Shaded Spruce Card Stock.
- Stamp the Dotted Heart with Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White Cardstock and punch out with the Plain Heart Punch.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Plain Heart to the Scalloped Heart.
- Stamp the Arrow on the Arrow Layer using Bumblebee Ink.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Arrow Layer to the Hearts.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Poppy Parade ink on the Sentiment Layer.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment to the Arrow and Hearts.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Hearts to the Card Base.
- Wow Quick & Easy! Who are you going to send it to?