Of course I HAD to make a white on white card with a little Designer Series Paper and trim for POPs of color. These little turtles are SO CUTE! Love! Love! Love!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Basic White Thick Cardstock:
- 5 1/2” h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4” w for Card Base
- 3” square scrap for Turtle Punch
Basic White Cardstock:
- 3/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w for Sentiment
- 4 1/2″ h x 3 1/4″ w for embossed layer
Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper:
- 3” square scrap for Turtle Shell
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the 4 1/2″ h x 3 1/4″ w basic White through the Die Cut & Emboss machine with the Dots embossing folder from the Checks & Dots Embossing Folders pack.
- Wrap two strands of the Misty Moonlight Baker’s Twine from the Flowers For Every Season Trim Combo pack around the Embossed Layer, add a small piece of Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon and tie a knot.
- On 3” square Basic White Thick scrap stamp the Large Turtle with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color head, neck, feet and tail with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends using light on body and dark on toes and use Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend for the eye, then punch out with the Turtle Punch.
- On 3” square Hand-Penned DSP scrap stamp the Large Turtle with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Use Paper Snips to fussy cut the Shell, cutting just inside the line. Attach to Turtle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so you can wiggle it into position.
- Attach to the Embossed Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Embossed Layer to Card Base with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink on the 3/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w Basic White piece and then trim the ends with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Basic White inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Eek so cute! I might even purposely miss someone’s birthday so I can send this one. LOL. Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit