Don’t you just LOVE the cute turtles in the Turtle Friends Bundle? They have such happy little faces and this one is perfect for a new baby card. I couldn’t resist going pink and black and the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack delivered just the right patterns to keep the black light and airy.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w scored and folded at 4 1/4″ h for Card Base
- 2″ x 2″ scrap for the Sentiment Matte
Pattern Party Designer Series Paper:
- 3 3/4″ h x 5 1/2″w
- 2 3/4″ h x 2 3/4″ w die cut with Scalloped Contours Dies and trimmed to 2 1/2″ square
Basic Black Cardstock:
- min 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w (could be up to 3 15/16″ h)
Basic White Cardstock:
- 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w for the inside
- 2″ x 2″ scrap for the Sentiment die cut with the 1 5/8″ Smooth Edge Layering Circles Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Basic Black Cardstock to the 3 3/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w Pattern Party DSP leaving about 1/8″ showing and attach to the Card Base.
- Wrap Open Weave Polished Pink Ribbon around the Card Base and tie a bow slightly off center.
- Die Cut the 2″ x 2″ Basic White with the 1 5/8″ Smooth Edge Circle and the 2″ x 2″ Polished Pink with the 1 3/4″ Scalloped Circle Die.
- Stamp the Turtle in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and the Shell and Sentiment in Polished Pink Ink on the Basic White 1 5/8″ Smooth Edge Circle and attach to the 1 3/4″ Polished Pink Scalloped Circle.
- Die cut the 2 3/4″ h x 2 3/4″ w Pattern Party DSP and trim to 2 1/2″ square.
- Attach the Matted Sentiment to the 2 1/2″ square Pattern Party DSP with Dimensionals and attach the 2 1/2″ square Pattern Party DSP to the Card Base with Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Basic White inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Adorable! Who is having a baby girl?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit