Isn’t this flower from the Band Together Stamp Set so pretty? I feel like this flower could be for any season, just change up the color. The monochrome color scheme of this card makes me want to go to the ocean! Three of my favorite colors right here. Enjoy!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ w x 4 1/4″ h.
Strip: Bermuda Bay 5 1/2″ h x 1″ w
Decorative Strip: Coastal Cabana with die from Detailed Band Dies
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 1 ″ h x 2 1/2″ w Stitched Rectangle Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Flower image with Bermuda Bay ink on the Card Base.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Sentiment Rectangle.
- Die cut leaves from Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Vellum Cardstock scraps.
- Attach the Strip and the Decorative Strip with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use a Mini Glue Dot to attach the leaves to the lower right corner of the Sentiment Layer.
- Attach the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color Basic Pearls with the Pool Party Stampin’ Blend and attach.
- Pretty simple! Who are you going to send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Brenda Quintana.