These Detailed Band dies really take the show. Their intricate details add so much to any card with extra WOW when layered as in this card. I was in fall color mood when I made this one. Maybe a card for an upcoming Anniversary…. hmmmm.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Merry Merlot Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock die cut with Detailed Band Dies
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background through die cutting machine with the Subtle Embossing Folder and adhere with Stampin’ Seal.
- Die cut Champagne Foil and Merry Merlot Cardstock with Detailed Band Dies.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Merry Merlot ink.
- Use Fine-Tip Glue pen to attach the Detailed Band Dies and Stampin’ Dimensionals to position the Sentiment in place.
- Very Elegant! Ready for a special occasion.
Design inspired by Diane Malcor.