The biggest challenge PaperCrafters face is designing masculine birthday cards. For real. It’s just the way it is. So when I came across this grey argyle paper in the Clubhouse Suite, I knew I’d have to make at least one birthday for the boys out of it. My favorite two guys – my Dad and my Logan love them some golf, so the Clubhouse Suite was top of my wishlist and the argyle and plaid papers are on Par!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ w x 5 1/2″ h
Background: Whisper White 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Patterned Background: 5″h x 1 3/4″ w
Sentiments: 1/2″ h x 2 1/2″ w Stitched Rectangles (5) of coordinating colors.
Twine: 25″ of Black Twine
- Fold the Card Base in half using a bone folder to sharpen the crease.
- Heat emboss 5 different Sentiments in white embossing powder on the Sentiments rectangles or black ink if lighter colors were used.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the patterned background to the right side of the Background Layer.
- Wrap the black twine around the Background Layer over the seam of the Patterned Layer and tie w bow near the bottom. Use Snail Adhesive or Mini Glue Dots to secure, if needed.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Background Layer to the Card Base.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiments to the Background/Patterned Layer.
- That’s it. Who are you going to send it to?
Product ListProduct List
Recommended Stamper’s Tool Kit
This card design was inspired by Katja at http://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/.