The third and final card in my DinoRoar series, CRACKS me up! You’ve heard the expression T-Rex Arms, well here it is. ROFL. Enjoy this one. Pretty quick and easy to make with a die cutting machine.
- Cardbase: Whisper White Thick cardstock 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- Pattern Layer: Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w e
- Large Rectangle: Old Olive Cardstock 3 1/8″ h x 4 1/2″ w
- Small Rectangle: Whisper White Cardstock 3 1/16″ h x 4 5/8″ w
- Sentiment Rectangle: Whisper White Cardstock 1/2″ h x 2 5/8″ w
- Fold the Cardbase in half using a bone folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the Pattern Layer to the Cardbase.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the Small Rectangle to the Large Rectangle
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Large Rectangle to the Pattern Layer
- Locate a two Dinosaurs from the large print in the Dinoroar DSP and use the coordinating die to die cut with a die cutting machine.
- Adhere the dinosaurs to the Small Rectangle Layer
- Affix the Sentiment Stamp to Acrylic Block D, apply Pretty Peacock Ink and stamp the Sentiment to the Sentiment Layer.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment to the two dinosaurs.
- Send to a friend!
Supplies NeededProduct List
Recommended Stamper’s Tool Kit
Design CASE’d from Stampin’ Pretty.