Fun cards are easy to make with the Zoo Globe Stamp Set. Just add a little pretty paper and some ink and you’re done. Quick and easy. This card utilizes a little coloring therapy to add character to these cute little animals. So fun!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Soft Suede Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ w x 4 1/4″ h.
Background Strips: Seaside Spray Cardstock 1″h x 5″w (2)
Background: Forever Greenery DSP 3″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Animal Shapes: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 2 1/4″h x 1″w Stitched Rectangle Die
Sentiment Layer: Bumble Bee Cardstock 3/4″ h x 1 3/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background Strips and Background using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Elephant in Smoky Slate Ink and color with the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the Giraffe in Cinnamon Cider Ink and color with the Mango Melody and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the Kangaroo in Soft Suede ink and color with the Soft Suede Blender Pens.
- Stamp the Bird in Balmy Blue ink and color with the Balmy Blue Blender Pens.
- Attach the Animal Shapes with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Early Espresso ink and attach with Stampin’s Seal.
- Tie a bow with the Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Ha! Love it. Who can you send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Brenda Quintana.