This fun little elephant makes a statement on a bold Mango Melody background. Isn’t he adorable in a field of polka dots? Stamps with faces are not really my thing. Weird I know, but the little cuties in the Zoo Globe Stamp Set really caught my eye. Logan and I have been to so many zoos and aquariums over the years that I just couldn’t wait to make some cards with this set. This one is made with a SIP Stamps, Ink and Paper for some #simplestamping.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Mango Melody Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Brights DSP 4″ h x 3″ w
Decorative Banner: 3 3/4″ h x 3/4″ w trimmed with a banner tip
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 3″ Stitched Circle Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Adhere the Background and Decorative Banner using Stampin’s Seal.
- Die cut the Hooray with Night of Navy cardstock.
- Stamp the Elephant and Balloons together on thick Whisper White Cardstock and color with Stampin’ Blends, then cut out with scissors.
- Adhere the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Elephant and Balloon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the Sentiment with Fine Tip Glue.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
Design inspired by Hammond & Penny.