This week I am using the Heartfelt Stamp Set and coordinating Hearts Punch Pack to convince myself that hearts are NOT just for February. Isn’t this design gorgeous (Don’t get too excited, I totally copied it)?! I mean I’m convinced already with this one design, but I did two more like I usually do and then even a bonus design for fun. My favorite parts of this design is the subtle embossed heart and the Thoughtful Blooms flowers! Plus you can never go wrong with white heat embossed anything. I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did.
This project uses a Die Cutting Machine. Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Whisper White 4 3/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Pattern Layer: In Good Taste Designer Series Paper Die Cut with Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Ribbon: 4″ of Whisper White Tulle Ribbon
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the Background with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
- Use Snail Adhesive to affix the Background.
- Use Snail Adhesive to affix the Pattern Layer.
- Punch the Scalloped Heart from the Flowers For Every Season DSP.
- Emboss a scrap piece of Pool Party Cardstock with the Subtles Embossing Folder and punch the Plain Heart out of it.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the two Hearts together and also to adhere to the card.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark ink on a scrap piece of Pool Party Cardstock.
- Heat emboss the Sentiment with White Stampin’ Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Cut Sentiment down to size and use the Paper Snips to create Banner ends.
- Use Tear & Tape to affix a piece of the Tulle Ribbon.
- Use Dimensionals to affix the Sentiment Banner.
- Punch 3 of the Small Bloom Punch flowers from scrap Whisper White Cardstock.
- Affix to flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere Clear Epoxy Raindrops to the center of the Flowers.
- Punch two of the Sprig Punches from scrap Garden Green Cardstock.
- Use the Snips to cut the Springs into smaller pieces and affix with Snail Adhesive.
- That’s it! Who are you going to send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Tool Kit
Design CASEd from Trisha Magnus.