This card makes me SO HAPPY! The colors, the layout. So fun! I can’t wait to send this to a friend. My inspiration for this pretty card came from Mary Fish. She made the super cute card below with the Bloom By Bloom Bundle a few years ago and I couldn’t wait to recreate it.
In Symmetry Bundle – save 10% when you buy the bundle.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Banner: Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper 5″h x 2″ w
Decorative Rectangle: Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper 3 3/8″h x 1 1/2″ w
Flower Background: Basic White Cardstock 2 3/4″h x 2 3/4″ w
Flower, Stem and Leaves: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock 3/4″h x 1 7/8″ w
Sentiment Matte: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 7/8″h x 2 1/8″ w
Inside (optional): 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use adhesive of your choice to attach the Decorative Banner.
- Use Tear & Tape to attach a 4 1/2″ piece of Just Jade ribbon.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Decorative Rectangle.
- On scrap Basic White Cardstock, stamp the flower inn Night of Navy ink and the Stem, the small flower in Flirty Flamingo ink and Leaves in Just Jade ink, then use your Paper Snips to cut the out. Assemble the large Flower, Stem and Leaves on the Flower Background Basic White Cardstock and then use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Night of Navy ink on the Basic White Sentiment Layer. Attach to the Flirty Flamingo Sentiment Matte with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the small Flower using a Dimensional. Add a Metallic Pearl to the center.
- Punch out two sprigs inn Just Jade Cardstock from the Symmetrical Stems Border Punch and attach with Mini Glue Dots.
- Sprinkle on a Metallic Pearl and some Playing with Patterns Resin Dots.
- You’re Done!! That’s GREAT! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit