Sometimes inspiration comes from not only other papercrafters, but other products. When I first saw the In Symmetry Stamp Set, I was reminded of the Bloom by Bloom stamp set we had a few years ago. There were several beautiful cards I had seen from the Bloom by Bloom set that I still wanted to make, like this one from Julie Davison! It’s super simple- only 3 layers- and I love it! I used the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper, a little ink and some Just Jade ribbon and that’s it. So fun.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Night of Navy Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: In Symmetry Designer Series Paper 3″ h x 3 1/2″ w
Sentiment Layer: 4 1/4″h x 2 1/4″ w
Inside Layer (Optional): Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Flower in Bumble Bee Ink, the Stem and Leaves in Just Jade and the Sentiment in Night of Navy, all on the Sentiment Layer.
- Attach the Background using the adhesive of your choice.
- Attach the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a Bow from the Just Jade & Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Ribbon and use a Mini Glue Dot to attach to the Sentiment Layer.
- Punch a few sprigs from Just Jade Cardstock and sprinkle those around your card – attaching with Mini Glue Dots.
- How Pretty!! Who will you send it to?!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit