For real, I was NOT going to get the Hey Girlfriend Stamp Set. But then, I saw SO many cute cards and I just love the sentiments and the cute girlfriends, plus the cute puppy in this set and well, I was hooked. Hard to believe this one is #simplestamping, with just stamps, ink and paper!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2” x 8 1/2 h″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w.
Background: Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Embossed Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 2 1/2″ w
Large Decorative Layer: Peony Garden Designer Series Paper 4 1/2″ h x2 1/2″ w
Small Decorative Layer: True Love Designer Series Paper 1″ h x 3″ w
Stitched Rectangle Layer: Basic White Thick Cardstock 3 1/2″ h x 2 1/4″ w cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background Layer.
- Run the Embossed Layer through the Die Cut & Emboss Machine with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder and Attach with Tear & Tape.
- Attach the Large and Small Decorative Layers.
- Die Cut scrap Basic White Cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Die and stamp the Girlfriend and Puppy with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, before coloring with Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Flower and Leaves in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with Old Olive and Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blends. Die cut and attach with adhesive or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment on scrap Basic Black Cardstock with Versamark. Heat emboss with white embossing powder and heat set. Fussy cut and attach to the flower.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Lovely! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit