The Georgia Aquarium is by far the best aquarium of the many many we visited during Logan’s childhood. The fish paper reminds me of the huge Tropical Diver exhibit. The paper does all the work on this simple, easy card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Whale of a Time DSP adhered to Daffodil Delight 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Sentiment Matte: Daffodil Delight Cardstock trimmed with the 2″ Layered Circles Dies
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock trimmed with 1 5/8″ w Tasteful Labels Dies
Inside Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Wrap the Ribbon around the Background Layer and tie a bow.
- Attach the Background Layer to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Sentiment Layer with Pacific Point Ink, and then stamp and stamp off fish around the Sentiment in Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight.
- Attach the Sentiment to the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Seal. And attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, carefully overlapping the ribbon but adhering to the Background.
- Add some Whale of a Time Sequins.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- I love this card! I’m going to save this for Logan’s birthday. Who will you send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Patti Dolan.