When Logan was little, he loved marine life. Needless to say, we spent a good deal of time in aquariums, before we started scuba diving. The Whale of a Time Suite, brings back cherished memories for me. Isn’t this little turtle adorable? Such a sweet face. The beautiful Designer Series Paper does all the work on this bright quick and easy card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Whale of a Time DSP 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/4″ Circle
Inside Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Wrap Ribbon around the Background Layer and attach to the back using Tear & Tape or Stampin’ Seal+.
- Attach the Background Layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Sentiment Layer in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Cut the Green Sea Turtle from the Designer Series Paper and attach to the top of the Sentiment Layer.
- Attach the Sentiment Layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Love it! Put it in the mail today.
Design inspired by Narelle Fasulo.