A bit of a non-traditional fall color palette for this fall card, but I like it! I used the Leaf Fall Embossing folder on the background and tied in a combo of stamp leaves and leaves die cut from the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper pack.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 5 1/2″ w x 8 1/2″ h folded to 5 1/2″ w x 4 1/4″ h
Very Vanilla Cardstock:
- 5 1/4″ w x 4″ h (2)
- scrap for sentiment and leaf
All About Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP): scrap for die cut leaves
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use a blending brush to apply some Moody Mauve to one of the Very Vanilla panels. Then run it through the Leaf Fall embossing folder.
- On scrap Very Vanilla, stamp the large maple leaf in Blackberry Bliss and die cut.
- Die cut two maple leaves and one oak leaf from the All About Autumn DSP.
- Stamp the sentiments in Blackberry Bliss on Very Vanilla scrap and die cut out.
- Arrange the leaves and sentiments on the embossed panel. Arrange Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine behind the Sentiments and attach all the pieces with Stampin’ Seal, Mini Glue Dots, and/or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the remaining Very Vanilla panel for the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So pretty! Who will you send it to?