A Merry Hello Two-Step hostess stamp and set brings holiday cheer to this quick and easy fun card using only three colors, one sheet of patterned Designer Series Paper and white cardstock. Two-Step stamp sets use coordinating stamps to layer on ink to make a complete image. For this card, the stockings are one stamp and the stocking patterns are another. Images can be stamped in the same color, stamped off to create a lighter version of the same color using two different colors as seen on this card. So cute and versatile!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is optional for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w.
Background: 2020-2022 In-Color DSP 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Sentiment Matte: 2 3/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w Whisper White Cardstock (optional) run through with the Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folder
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background using Stampin’ Seal.
- Run the Sentiment Matte though the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder and attach using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Stockings and Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the Sentiment Layer and then add the Stocking Patterns and repeating Boughs in Just Jade ink.
- Attach the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some 2020–2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
- Decorate the inside..
- Decorate the envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Sally McFadden.