The Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch is just so cute! Combined here with the Posted for You Stamp Set, all you need is a few Stampin’ Blend Markers and you’re well on your way to making this pretty #simplestamping card that uses only stamps, ink and paper.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Sahara Sand Cardstock 5″ h x 4″ w
Postage Stamps: Basic White Thick Cardstock scrap
Sentiment Layer: Basic Black Cardstock scrap
Inside Layer: Basic White Carstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background through the Old World Paper Embossing Folder and attach using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Use Memento Ink to stamp 3 Bird and 3 Flower images on Basic White Thick scrap cardstock and then color with Stampin’ Blends before punching out with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch.
- Attach the Postage Stamps using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Basic Black scrap cardstock with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder and punch with the Classic Label Punch.
- Attach the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Very Pretty! Who will you send it to?