Except for a few Resin Dots, this adorable card is just stamps, ink and paper. I love the color combo and the random stamped background. Quick and easy.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Calypso Cardstock 4 1/4 h” x 11″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″w.
Background: Blushing Bride 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w.
Decorative Love Layer: Whisper White Cardstock scrap.
Sentiment: Mint Macaron Cardstock scrap.
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w.
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the floral image repeatedly in Calypso Coral ink on the Background Layer.
- Stamp the “Love” image in Calypso Coral ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then punch it out using the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch.
- Adhere the Decorative Love Layer to the Background using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on a scrap of Mint Macaron Cardstock. Trim to desired size.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Background using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Resin Dots.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Quick, easy and SO CUTE! Now send it to someone special.