Let hope be your anchor through the storms of life. Such good advice. I whipped this card up in about 30 minutes. The Sailing Home Stamp Set and the Smooth Sailing Dies are such a fun combo and I adore these sea worthy fonts.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Soft Suede Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Embossed Background: Balmy Blue 3 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Decorative Background Matte: Whisper White 4 1/2″ h x 3 1/4″ w
Decorative Background: Brights DSP 4 5/16″ h x 3 1/8″ w
Water Color Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 3″ h x 2 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Embossed Background through the Embossing Machine with the Pinewood Plank Embossing Folder and adhere with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the Decorative Background and the Decorative Matte and then affix to card.
- Watercolor wash the Watercolor Layer with Balmy Blue Ink and allow to dry before attaching to the card with the Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Anchor in Soft Suede ink on Whisper White and then die cut and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Balmy Blue on Whisper White cardstock and die cut with the Layering Circles Dies.
- Die cut a a Matte for the Sentiment in Crumb Cake using the Stitched Circle die.
- Attach the two Sentiment Layers together and attach with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You’re Done! Put it in the mail today!
Design inspired by Carol Lovenstein.