There’s something nostalgic about Lighthouses. Probably because they’ve stood tall and proud through the worst weather and they’re a constant through centuries of change. The Sailing Home Stamp Set and coordinating Smooth Sailing Dies made this card really easy to make. I love it when papercraft therapy is easy!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: 2019-2020 DSP 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ h x 2 3/4″ w Stitched Rectangles Die
Ribbon 1: 3 – 4″ strips of Red Stitched Ribbon
Ribbon 2: 6″ Black and White Thread
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the Red Ribbon
- Stamp the Lighthouse and Anchor in Smoky Slate ink and the Sentiment in Seaside Spray Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Then die cut all three with the Smooth Sailing Dies.
- Use the Dark Daffodil Delight to color the windows on the Lighthouse and also to create the beacon on the Stitched Rectangle.
- Attach the Lighthouse,Sentiment, Black and White Trim and Anchor with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- That’s it! Who will you send it to?
Design inspired by Mary Fish.