Pink for Christmas! Such a refreshing take on the season and so pretty in the The Whimsy & Wonder Suite. For this card, I embossed in silver right on the Pink Snowflake Designer Series Paper and then I used White Craft Ink and a Water Painter to ‘flick’ some snow flurries on the background. Some Snowy White Velvet Garland, Basic Rhinestones and a bit of Silver Trim complete this fun card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Blushing Bride Cardstock 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w scored and folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background: Whimsy & Wonder Designer Specialty Series Paper 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Garland: Snowy White Velvet Sheets scrap
Inside Layer (optional): Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Stamp three trees – one large dots and two small- on the Background with Versamark Ink, sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and Heat Emboss.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to the back of the Snowy White Velvet Sheet scrap and die cut the Garland Die.
- Remove the backing on the Garland and attach to the largest tree.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Polished Pink ink on Basic White Cardstock scrap.
- Die cut the Sentiment with the Stitched Rectangle Die
- Use a Mini Glue dot to attach the Silver Trim to the back of the Sentiment and then attach Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on Basic Rhinestones.
- Stamp Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate your Envelope.
- Pretty!!Put it in the mail!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit