There’s nothing quite like a cute little hatchling ready for a celebration! This cute #simplestamping card combines the stamps and dies from the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick bundles to turn paper into fun and cheer. Flock to the fun with the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set. It’s “chick” full of celebratory images and phrases you can use to make any birthday delightful. These quirky line-art chicks are ready to be stamped and colored using your favorite coloring technique. Time for a birthday bash? Break out the Birthday Chick Dies. In addition to chicken and fence images, you’ll also get a celebratory bow, garland, and more. Use them together to create an amazing birthday scene.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Calypso Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w .
Background: Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper 4 1/2″ h x 3 1/2″ w
Scalloped Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Sentiment Layer: Pool Party Cardstock scrap
Inside Layer: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White Cardstock
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use the Stitched So Sweetly 4″ h x 3″ scalloped rectangle to die cut the Basic Cardstock scrap for the Scalloped Layer.
- Attach Scalloped Layer to Background.
- Stamp six Eggs in Memento Ink on scrap Basic White Cardstock. Color the feet with Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends, then and die cut.
- Stamp one Hatchling in Memento Ink on scrap Basic White Cardstock. Color with Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, then and die cut.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink and use Paper Snips scissors to fussy cut into 3 pieces.
- Attach all the eggs, the hatchling and the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- So Cute! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit