Here’s a beautiful quick & easy card! The Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper and Intricate Leaves Dies do all the work on this stunning card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Shaded Spruce 5 1/2” h x 8 1/2” w, scored on the long side at 4 1/4”
Background: Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Inside Layer (Optional): Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp your Sentiment along the bottom of the Expressions in Ink Background layer in Shaded Spruce and Polished Pink
- Die-cut two leaves from the Expressions In Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper using the Intricate Leaves Dies.
- Adhere Background layer to Card Base.
- Adhere leaves to the background layer using a small amount of liquid glue, or Mini-Glue dots.
- Tie a small bow (or knot) and adhere it to the stem of the largest leaf.
- Sprinkle on the sequins.
- Stamp the Inside Layer to your liking and attach with adhesive of your choice.
- Decorate your envelope
- So pretty!!! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit