We’re still waiting for fall to arrive here in Florida, but that’s not going to stop me from stamping homemade fall cards! There are so many possibilities with the Life is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set. No matter what you choose, your cards are sure to be beautiful.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Night of Navy Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Background Pattern: Plaid Tidings DSP 2 3/4″ h x 4″ w
Tree Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 3″ w Stitched Rectangle
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 7/8″ h x 2 7/8″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Tree in Early Espresso Ink.
- Stamp and Stamp off the Leaves in Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler Ink
- Use Stampin’ Write Markers to color the Bird House and stamp it on the Tree Layer.
- Use Stampin’ Write Markers to color the Sentiment Stamp and stamp it on the Sentiment Layer.
- Attach the Background Pattern to the Background Layer with Stampin’ Seal. Wrap the Braided Linen Trim along the seam and attach with Tear & Tape. Use a second piece of Braided Linen Trim to make a bow and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach the Tree Layer and the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some sequins.
- Attach the Background Layer with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Eek! Love it! Now send it to someone special.
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Kristi Gray.