This card has been brewing in that creative space in my head ever since I first saw the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set. I knew I wanted to depict all four seasons and the stitched squares were the perfect mini canvases for each season. Another white on white #simplestamping card. Exactly what I had in mind.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Whisper White 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Squares: Whisper White Cardstock 1 5/8″ Stitched Shapes Dies
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Tree Trunk in Early Espresso ink. Use a Stamparatus or otherwise mark your settings to make duplicate tree images.
- Use the Bubbles Stamp with Flirty Flamingo ink for the Spring image.
- Use the Leaves Stamp with Pear Pizzaz ink for the Summer image.
- Use the Leaves Stamp with Pumpkin Pie and stamped off Cherry Cobbler ink for the Fall image.
- Use the Snowflake Stamp with Seaside Spray for the Winter Image.
- Roughly lay the Squares where you want them on the Background and use as a guide to stamp the Sentiment.
- Run the Background through the Scripty Embossing Folder.
- Attach all the Season Squares with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Lovely!! Now put it in the mail and make someone’s day.