Customize conversation hearts with the versatile Sweet Talk designer series paper and heart dies found in the Sweet Conversations Bundle. Talk about versatile, the dies include a tag, a banner flag and an envelope! Let create together. I’ll show you how.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Basic White Thick Cardstock
- 8 ½” x 5 ½” (score at 4 ¼”) Cad Base
Basic White Cardstock
- 4 ⅜” x 3”
- 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” (cut 2) (for stamping and die cutting hearts)
Real Red Cardstock
- 5 ⅜” x 4 ⅛”
- 2 ¼” x 2” (for die cutting tag)
Highland Heather Cadstock 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
DSP Sweet Talk
- (Petal Pink print) 2 ¼” x 2” (for die cutting tag)
- (Highland Heather stripe)1 ¼” x 1 ¼” (for die cutting heart)
- (rows of hearts print) 3 ½” x ⅝” (for flag)
- (Petal Pink print) 3 ¾” x ⅝” (for flag)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using the Gingham Embossing Folder, emboss the Real Red background layer.
- Using the Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder, emboss the Highland Heather layer.
- Using Real Red ink, stamp the “Luv U” outline heart onto Basic White Cardstock and die cut using the coordinating die from the Sweet Hearts Die set.
- Using Real Red ink stamp the largest heart onto Basic White cardstock. Using the largest heart Die from the Sweet Hearts Die set cut this one and one from the Highland Heather Stripe DSP.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Real Red background layer to the Basic White card base.
- Stampin’ Seal to attach the Basic White layer toward the left side of the card centering it up and down. Use Stampin’ Seal+ to attach the embossed Highland Heather layer onto the Basic White layer, turning just a bit to make it skewed.
- Die cut a Real Red and Petal Pink tag labels. Attach the 2 labels together with the Real Red one behind the Petal Pink. Attach these to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut three hearts. Attach the 3 die cut hearts to the Petal Pink tag. The Real Red and Striped hearts are taped flat, the “Luv U” heart is attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using a pair of scissors, flag the ends of both the Petal Pink and the DSP strips and attach these to the card towards the lower part of the Highland Heather panel.
- Cut a piece of the Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon in half lengthwise (to make it narrower) and tie a small bow, attach at the top of the tag with a glue dot.
- Sprinkle with 3 Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels, decorate the inside & send off to someone you love!
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit