Surprise your loved ones with a cute diamond flip fun fold card. Easily make this fun design with any stamp set and designer series paper for any occassion.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Tahitian Tide Cardstock: 4 ¼” h x 11” w scored and folded at 5 ½” and 2 ⅛”
Basic White Thick Cardstock: scrap for Moose, Racoon & Bird
Basic White Cardstock:
- 2 ¾” square
- 2 ⅞” square
- 4 ⅛” h x 3 ¼” w (2)
- 4 ⅛” h x 5 ⅜” w
Storybook Gnomes 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 4” h x 3 ⅛” w (2)
- 4” h x 5 ¼” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Lay the Card Base horizontally on your work surface. On the short-side to the left of the score at 2 ⅛” make a mark with a pencil.
- Place the Card Base in your Trimmer lining up the score line and the mark you made with a pencil. Cut off a small triangle from the corner. Repeat on the other side.
- On the largest panel (5 ½” x 4 ¼”) adhere the 4 ⅛” h x 5 ⅜” w Basic White panel and the 4” h x 5 ¼” w DSP with Stampin’ Seal.
- On the 2 ⅛” x 4 ¼” panel of the Card Base attach one of the 4 ⅛” h x 3 ¼” w Basic White panels and one of the 4” h x 3 ⅛” w DSP panels with Stampin’ Seal.
- Fold the Card Base at the 5 ½” score line.
- On the 2 ⅛” x 4 ¼” panel on the front of the Card Base attach the second 4 ⅛” h x 3 ¼” w Basic White panel and the 4” h x 3 ⅛” w DSP panel with Stampin’ Seal.
- Now fold the triangular piece of the Card Base, back so it is overlapping the front DSP.
- Turn the 2 ¾” square Basic White to a diamond and stamp your sentiment in the middle-right of the diamond.
- Attach the Basic White diamond to the triangular piece of the Card Base, making sure to only put adhesive where the triangle will cover the triangular piece.
- On the Basic White Thick scrap, stamp the Moose, Raccoon and Bird in Tuxedo Black ink. Use Stampin’ Blends to color in. I used:
- Moose: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Tahitian Tide, Real Red
- Raccoon: Smoky Slate, Gray Granite, Black, Tahitian Tide, Real Red
- Bird: Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, Crumb Cake
- Use Paper Snips to fussy cut the animals out.
- Attach the Moose with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the Racoon and Bird with Stampin’ Seal.
- Lay the remaining 2 ⅞” square Basic White piece on the inside of the card, turned to make a diamond. If you want to stamp the inside diamond piece, do so now.
- Close the card, and reposition the inside diamond, as needed so it does not show when the card is closed. Carefully open the card and use Stampin’ Seal to attach the inside diamond.
- Sprinkle on some Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Adorbs! Who will you send it to?