A few layers of striped patterned paper and cardstock with a deckled rectangle die cut are all you need for to set up the canvas for this fun birthday card featuring the Beautiful Balloons bundle. What can you make from your stash using this layout?
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- 11”x 4 ¼” ” scored and folded on the long-side at 5 ½”
- 4 ⅞” x 3 ½”
- 4 ¼” x 3”
- 4 ¼” x 2”
- 2 ¾” x ½”
Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (Pink & White Stripe)
- 5” x 3 ¾”
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using the second to the largest deckled rectangle die, die cut the pink striped designer series paper. Adhere the die cut designer series paper to the 4 ⅞” x 3 ½” Basic Black panel.
- Using the Fourth largest deckled rectangle die, die cut the 4 ¼” x 3” Basic Black panel, emboss this rectangle with the cross hatching pattern embossing folder from the Embossing Basics Folder Trio. Adhere this to the center of the pink striped designer series paper panel. Adhere these layers to the Bubble Bath card base.
- Using the middle sized balloon from the Beautiful Balloons stamp Set, stamp one balloon in each of the following colors – Bubble Bath, Lemon Lime Twist and Coastal Cabana. Die cut these balloons using the coordinating die.
- Cut a 3” – 4” length of White Twine for each of the balloons. Using a glue dot adhere one end of the twine to the back of the balloon.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere to balloons to the card over towards the top of the Basic Black embossed panel, over lapping just a bit. Bring the white twine together in the middle and attach to the card with a glue dot. Tie a small bow using a piece of white twine and adhere to the card holding the “balloon strings” together with a glue dot.
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment using Black Memento ink onto the small white strip of cardstock. Using your scissors, trim each end at an angle. Attach this to the lower right side of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Randomly place 3 Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels to the card.
- Decorate the inside and the envelope and your card is ready to send off to someone to wish them a Happy Birthday!