Here’s a new mix on fall colors in the Gilded Autumn Suite. The soft hue of the Very Vanilla cardstock ties these four luscious colors together in this pretty suite filled with leaves and acorns. The acorn punch even coordinates with the beautiful patterned paper, making it easy to put a card together.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Mint Macaron Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Matte: Crumb Cake Cardstock 4 7/8″ h x 3 1/8″ w
Decorative Layer: Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper 4 3/4″ h x 3″ w
Sentiment Layer: Early Espresso 1 1/2″ h x 2 3/4″ w
Ribbon: 6″ of two Ribbons
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background Layer with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Decorative Layer to the Decorative Matte with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Versamark Ink on the Sentiment Layer and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and attach to the Decorative Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap the Ribbon around the Decorative Layer and Matte and tie in a bow.
- Attach the Decorative Matte and Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a leaf and acorn and attach.
- Add some Gilded Gems.
- Decorate the Inside Layer.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Festive! Now send it to someone!