I’m a sucker for white-on-white clean cards. I saw this card by Dianna Carr and had to recreate it. The Beautiful Autumn Bundle brings a bold statement to a beautiful sentiment in this #simplestamping card featuring only stamps, ink and paper. Sometimes you just gotta Keep It Simple Sister!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h 4″ w.
Circles (3): Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Early Espresso Cardstock I used a 1″ punch, but 3/4″ would be better.
Inside: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Whisper White Cardstock.
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Oak Leaf, Acorn and Maple Leaf in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock and then punch out.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Cajun Craze Ink.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Diana Carr.