Seriously, when I look at these three bright colors together I don’t really like them, but then when I see them together with paper, inks and the beautiful Distinktive Prized Peony stamp, I love them! So bright and cheery with just enough of each color so none of them are overwhelming.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Magenta Madness Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Scalloped Strip: Magenta Madness Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 1 1/2″w with the Trim Die from the Peony Dies
Decorative Strip: Flowers for Every Season DSP 5 1/4″ h x 3/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Bumble Bee Cardstock with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background, Scalloped Strip and Colorful Strip using Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Daffodil Delight Blender Pen to color the Vellum Doilie and attach with Fine Tip Glue.
- Stamp the Large Flower with Leaves and Stems on scrap paper in Just Jade ink and die cut.
- Stamp the Large and Small Blossoms in Magenta Madness ink and die cut.
- Color in the flowers with light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend and the Stems and Leaves with a Blender Pen and the Just Jade ink. Pat the Just Jade Ink Pad with a block, to lift some color off. Then dip the Blender Pen into the ink and color the stems. Attach the two Blossoms with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a round of Linen Thread. Use a Mini Glue Dot, to adhere, if needed.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Sentiment Die Cut and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a Daffodil Delight Blender Pen to color the Basic Rhinestone Jewels and attach to the card.
- So cheery!! Put it in the mail. Now.
Design inspired by Connie Babbert.