Here it is! My favorite type of card – the simple white on white card. This is almost a #simplestamping card – just stamps, ink and paper, but I couldn’t resist adding Rhinestones! After I stamped all the snowflakes, I added a little texture with the Subtle Embossing Folder and some interest using a corner rounder on just 2 corners. That’s something I don’t usually do! Lovely!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ w x 4 1/4″ h.
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Sentiment Matte: Pool Party Cardstock 1″h x 3″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 1″ h x 3 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Snowflakes in Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party ink on the Background.
- Run the Background through the Die Cutting Machine with the Subtle Embossing Folder and Punch two corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Pool Party ink on the Sentiment Layer. Punch the ends with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- Punch the ends of the Sentiment Matte with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, cut the Sentiment Matte in half and attach to the ends of the Sentiment Layer. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color Rhinestones with Stampin’ Blends and attach to the middle of each Snowflake.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Beautiful! Who will you send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Francine Vuillème.