My parents rescued a new kitty, Ashley (Hillary!). We were preparing a Welcome Ashley care package to send to them. The Pampered Pets stamp set and Pets Dies made it easy to pull together this adorable kitty card to include in the package. Just look at the cute little heart on her collar. I made these with the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack and the Playful Pets Trinkets. One item # makes it easy to buy the whole Playful Pets Suite and I saved 10% by buying the Stamp Set and Die Bundle.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Smoky Slate 4 3/4″ h x 2 3/4″ w run through the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Pattern Background: Playful Pets Designer Series Paper 3 7/8″ h x 2 1/4″ w
Decorative Circle: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 2 1/4″
Decorative Strip: Basic Black Cardstock 3/4″ h x 3″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Background, Pattern Background, Decorative Circle, and Decorative Strip.
- Stamp the Cat Image in Tuxedo Memento Ink on scrap Whisper White and die cut it out.
- Create Cat Collar with Red Trim and Heart Trinket, use Stampin’ Seal to affix to the cat.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Real Read ink on scrap Whisper White and use Paper Snip scissors to fussy cut it out.
- Adhere the Cat and Sentiment with Dimensionals.
- Meow, Love it! Who will you send it to?
Design inspired by Mary Brown.