Spread joy with the Rainbow of Happiness bundle This bright and cheery stamp set and matching dies is sure brighten anyone’s day. And now through February 28, 2022 you can earn the coordinating Sunshine & Rainbows paper free with your order through Sale-a-bration rewards.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Misty Moonlight: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, Score at 4 1/4” Card Base
- 4” x 5 1/4” (2)
- 2 3/4″ Circle
- scrap for Clouds
Vellum: 3″ Circle
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp largest rainbow arc on Basic White circle in Mango Melody. Stamp next smallest arc in Magenta Madness. Stamp next smallest arc in Coastal Cabana. Stamp sentiment in Magenta Madness over the Mango Melody arc.
- Adhere DSP to bottom of Basic White layer. Wrap ribbon around layer and tie in a bow.
- Adhere Basic White panel to card front with liquid glue.
- Adhere Vellum circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere rainbow circle with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Build clouds with stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals around the base of the rainbow.
- Add some glitz to the clouds with WInk of Stella.
- Sprinkle on the Opals.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now share this happy happy card!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit