I’ve had many cats over the years and most have been quite entertaining. Each with their own personality. The big fat cat in the box in this stamp set made me chuckle and reminded me of Fletcher, a stray feral kitten we adopted about 8 years ago. He continues to be a bit wild living the dream on an inlet at our dear friends’ the Lynn’s, and for sure will be the first to try to fit in a box half his size. Bwahahah!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Bumblebee Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Rectangle: In the Wild Designer Series Paper 4″h x 2 5/8″ w
Decorative Rectangle Matte: Soft Suede Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 2 3/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap stamped first, then trimmed with the Tailored Tag Punch
Sentiment Matte: Kraft Paper Pack trimmed with the Tailored Tag Punch
Decorative Circle: Basic White Cardstock trimmed with the Painted Labels Dies
Cat: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Inside Layer (optional): Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Harvest Meadow Background using Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the In The Wilde Decorative Rectangle to the Soft Suede Decorative Rectangle Matte and attach to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- the Cat in Bumblebee Ink on Basic White Cardstock scrap
- the Box in Soft Suede ink on Kraft Paper
- the Sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Basic White Cardstock scrap
- Fussy Cut with Paper Snips
- the Bumblebee Cat
- the Kraft Paper Box
- Punch with the Tailored Tag Punch
- the Sentiment
- the Sentiment Matte and then use Paper Snips to cut in half length-wise
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Kraft Paper Box to the Bumbleebee Cat and then attach to the Basic White Decorative Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Sentiment Matte to the back of the Sentiment and then use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach.
- Sprinkle with 2020-2022 In-Color Gems in Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee
- Stamp the Inside Layer to your liking and attach with adhesive of your choice.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Put it in the mail!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit