Another cute and #simplestamping card! The Friendly Hello Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper sets the color palette for this pretty card and the Sea Dies bring the fun sea shapes.
Pool Party Cardstock
- 5 1/2″ h x 8″ w scored and folded on the long-side at 4 1/4″ for the Card Base
- 3″ square
Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Scrap for fish
Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper
- 5 1/8″ h x 3 7/8″ w
Fresh Freesia Cardstock
- 3″ square
Basic White Cardstock
- 1 1/2″ h x 3 7/8″ w
- Apply Seas the Day stamp to an acrylic block.
- Stamp Seas the Day stamp in Shaded Spruce ink on the 1 1/2″ h x 3 7/8″ w Basic White Cardstock.
- Fold the Pool Party Card Base and sharpen the crease with the Bone Folder.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Basic White Sentiment to the Friendly Hello DSP and then the Shaded Spruce Cardstock, and then to the Pool Party Card Base.
- Die cut the Pool Party 3″ square with the Scalloped Circle die and the Fresh Freesia 3″ square with the Straight Circle die, then with the Seaweed die.
- Die cut the Fish from the Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
- Attach the Fresh Freesia Circle to the Pool Party Scalloped Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach the Pool Party Scalloped Circle with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Fish with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blend to color the Clear Circles from the Silver and Clear Epoxy Essentials.
- Tie a bow with the Fresh Freesia 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- So cute!! Now put it in the mail!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit