Sea creatures and seaweed! Some of my favorites, especially in these bright colors. Easy peasy to make this #simplestamping card using the Seas the Day Bundle.
Basic White Thick Card Base
- 11″ h x 4 1/4″ w scored and folded on the long-side at 5 1/2″
Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- Attach all stamps to acrylic blocks
- Stamp the Jellyfish in Daffodil Delight ink on the Daffodil Delight Cardstock and the Fish in Bermuda Bay ink on Bermuda Bay Cardstock, then Die Cut
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to the back of the Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and die cut the branches.
- Stamp and Stamp Off the branches in Evening Evergreen on the Card Base.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Bermuda Bay Ink.
- Use a Blending Brush to apply Coastal Cabana ink to the Card Base around the Evening Evergreen Branches.
- Remove the backing from two Granny Apple Green branches and the Pumpkin Pie branch and attach to the Card Base. Attach a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional to the remaining Granny Apple Green branch and attach.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Jellydfish and Fish.
- Stamp the Bubbles in Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Ta Da! You’re Done! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit