I am loving the variety of this bundle with the pretty stitched labels dies and beautiful succulents! You can make the cutest thank you treat with the Simply Succulents Bundle. The secret is in the printed gusseted food-safe cellophane bag! Read on for details of this quick treat.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Background (2): In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 4 5/8″ h x 2 7/8″ w
Decorative Succulents: Basic White Thick Cardstock Scrap
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Stamp the Flower Pot and Large Bunch of Succulents on Basic White Thick Cardstock scrap in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Use Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers to color the Flowers and Pot. With the exception of Dark Sea Foam and Dark Old Olive, the Light Blends were used.
- Die cut the Flower Pot and Large Bunch of Succulents.
- Stamp the Sentiment on Basic White Cardstock with Calypso Coral Ink. Then Die Cut with the stitched label die.
- Assemble the treat:
- Insert the two pieces of In Good Taste Designer Series paper into the Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bag – on in front and one in back.
- Insert your treat – hand sanitizer, chocolate, gum, chapstick, lipstick, nail polish.
- Tie the top of the bag shut with the White Twine from the Essentials Twine Pack.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Flower Pot, Large Bunch of Succulents and your sentiment.
- So cute! Now give it to someone special!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit