The stamp set, die cuts and die cut punch outs are easily combined with a card base from the Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin kit to create a stunning, simple card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
From the Kit:
- Card Base
- Die Cuts
- Die Cut Stencils
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- FIrmly press a stencil down onto the flattened Card Base, apply ink – Fresh Freesia and Coastal Cabana – one color at a time with a blending brush to create the foliage on the Card Base.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the sentiment on the tag from the kit with Fresh Freesia ink.
- Weave a 6 – 9″ piece of Fresh Freesia Open Weave ribbon along the back of the tag and secure with Mini Glue Dots. Then attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the die cut Foliage and Pot to the lower right of the card front.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So sweet! Now send it to someone special.