So this design came out of nowhere and I’m really digging the look. When I started, I was intending to take it in a completely different look. I love when that happens! I used the Soft Succulent Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP, Gold Foil Sheets, Vellum Basics, Soft Shimmer, Lost Lagoon cardstock, and a piece from the Hello, Irresistible pack for the various layers in this card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock:
- 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w scored and folded on the long-side at 4 ¼” w.
- Scrap for Country Corners die cut
- Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5 ¼” h x 4” w
- Soft Succulent Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP: scrap for coral die cut
- Gold Foil Sheets: scrap for sentiment tag and fish.
- Vellum Basics: scrap for seaweed. I used the striped piece
- Soft Shimmer Specialty DSP: scrap for coral
Basic White cardstock: 5 ¼” w x 4” h
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Hello, Irresistible DSP with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Country Corners die to make a Lost Lagoon layer.
- Stamp the fish and sentiment on the Gold Foil using Stazon ink. Let it dry.
- Die cut:
- Seaweed from Vellum Basics and Soft Shimmer Specialty DSP
- For the Pretty Peacock Soft Shimmer, first die cut a Country Corners piece. Then, run it through again with the Coral die.
- Coral from the Soft Succulent Brushed Metallic scrap.
- Once dry, die cut the fish and sentiment label.
- Layout your card layers.
- Attach the vellum seaweed and brushed metallic coral so they will be behind the Lost Lagoon layer.
- Attach the Pretty Peacock coral to the Lost Lagoon layer. Use Stampin’ Seal for the top and bottom and tiny Dimensional pieces for the middle.
- Attach the Lost Lagoon layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Then attach the rest of the Soft Shimmer coral pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach the fish and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Sprinkle on some Pretty Peacock sequins from the Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 ¼” w x 4” h for inside
- Decorate your envelope.
- So nice! Put this in the mail.