Stamp on patterned paper to create a scene for your background. I’ll show you how!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Pretty Peacock Cardstock:
- 5 ½” w x 8 ½” h scored and folded on the long-side at 4 ¼”
- 2 ¾” h x 4 ¼” scrap
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 ¼” w x 4” h for inside
- Scrap for sentiment label and fish
Calypso Coral Cardstock: scrap
Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4”” h x 5 ¼” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp various coral and seaweed on the DSP. Colors I used the following stamp pads:
- Blueberry Bushel
- Daffodil Delight
- Old Olive
- Cajun Craze
- Pretty Peacock
- From the Deckled Rectangle Dies, die cut
- The center of the DSP with the 2” h x 3 ½” w die
- The Pretty Peacock Cardstock with the 2 ½” h x 4” w die.
- Attach the outer DSP frame to the front of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the center of the DSP to the Pretty Peacock Deckled Rectangle with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Pretty Peacock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On Basic White scrap, stamp the sentiment from Charming Sentiments with Pretty Peacock, two fish with Blueberry Bushel and two with Tuxedo Black, then die cut the sentiment with the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies and the fish from the Beauty of the Deep dies.
- Attach Adhesive sheets to the back of the Calypso Coral scrap and then die cut the coral from Calypso Coral cardstock and then use a sponge dauber to add a bit of Calypso Coral ink on the edges of the die cut coral.
- Set the Coral so it’s overhanging the Pretty Peacock layer. Use Paper Snips to trim the excess.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the Calypso Coral cardstock and attach to the Pretty Peacock and the DSP.
- Attach the sentiment and fish with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal.
- Sprinkle on some Pretty Peacock sequins from the Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 ¼” w x 4” h for inside
- Decorate your envelope.
- Lovely! Who can you send it to? Put it in the mail.