This Misty Moonlight Inner Braid Ribbon is PERFECT for this pretty apple layered over a masked background.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Misty Moonlight Cardstock:
- 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- 1 1/2″ h x 2 1/2″ w scrap for tag die cut matte
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w (2)
- 1 1/2″ h x 2″ w scrap for tag die cut
- Scrap for apples
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Secure one of the Artistic Mix Masks over one of the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White panels layered on a piece of scrap paper. Use a Blending Brush to apply Boho Blue Ink to the panel. Apply lightly toward the edges for more concentrated color in the center. Remove the mask and stamp the crosshatch stamp in Misty Moonlight ink. Apply the panel to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Run a strip of Tear N’ Tape down the right edge and gather the ribbon down the edge along the tape. I wrap the ribbon over the pointed end of the Take Your Pick Tool to pull the ribbon up and then push the ribbon down on the Tear N’ Tape. You may also need to secure with a bit of Multipurpose Glue.
- On the Basic White scrap stamp the cluster of apples in Tuxedo Black ink. Use Real Red, Old Olive, adn Pebbled Path Stampin’ Blends to color in the apples, leaves and branches. Use the Apple Harvest Dies (now on clearance!) to die cut the brankc or fussy cut out with Paper Snips. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a rounded corner rectangle from the Nested Shapes. One in Basic White and one in Misty Moonlight.
- Stamp the sentiment on the white rounded corner rectangle in Misty Moonlight ink. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the white rounded corner rectangle to the Misty Moonlight. Trim bottom edge of the stacked rounded corner rectangles and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Sprinkle on the Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins (from the ’23 Sept – Dec Mini coming out tomorrow!)
- Stamp and decorate the reamining 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White panel for the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Pretty! Who will you send it to?
This card also uses the Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins available Sept 6, in the ’23 Sept – Dec Mini Catalog