The colder weather brings me inside to my studio to craft the day away (and yes it DOES cool of in north FL)! 🤣 How about you? Add a few branches and a sentiment to pull this card together. The patterned Designer Series Paper does all the work.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- Smoky Slate Cardstock:
- 8 ½” w x 5 ½” h scored and folded on the long side at 4 ¼”
- Basic White Cardstock:
- 4 ¼” w x 5 ¼” h (1) for inside
- 2” square for sentiment
- 3” w x 2 ½” h
- Scrap for branches
- Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 3 ¾” w x 5 ¼” h pine trees
- 3” w x 2 ½” h
- Pretty Peacock:
- 1 ¼” w x 5 ¼” h
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Unfold the Card Base and trim 1 ¼” w x 5 ½” h piece off the front (section to the right of the fold line).
- Refold the Card Base.
- Trim 1” off the right side of the 3 ¾” w x 5 ¼” h pine tree DSP and attach both pieces to the Card Base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Run the Pretty Peacock strip through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the snowflake die to add snowflake pattern in the top and bottom of the strip then attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Smoky Slate ink to stamp the pine tree forest image on the 3” w x 2 ½” h Basic White piece.
- Die cut the coordinating die for the pine tree forest image out of the center of the 3” w x 2 ½” h DSP.
- Align the DSP cutout over the stamped pine tree forest image. Trim any excess Basic White from the edge and attach the two layers together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto edge of the 2” square Basic White and then punch with the Lasting Label Punch- you want the bottom edge to be square.
- Attach the Sentiment with a combination of Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut some branches in Basic Gray and Basic White Cardstock. Trim as needed and then use Mini Glue Dots to tuck them in behind the pine tree forest.
- Sprinkle on some Faceted Gems Trio Pack.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 ¼” w x 4” h for inside.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Love! Put it in the mail!